Who We Are
We are a specialist property law firm, with an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) status.
We are proud of the results we achieve for our clients and customers, which include:
- Enabling more lending by our financial services clients - we facilitated over £14.8 billion lending in 2021
- Securing leading NPS and customer satisfaction scores
- Managing over £31.5 billion in client monies
We do this through:
- Offering customer experiences that suit each customer's individual needs - both on and offline
- Integrated IT systems, supplemented by service digitalisation
- Working in partnership with our clients to deliver the service transformation they need
- Speed of delivery and deployment
- Legal and technical service expertise
- Industry leading governance and supervision
- Multi-jurisdictional services
Blending Legal Expertise with Operational Excellence.
Governance and Compliance
We work in highly regulated and scrutinised markets and our sophisticated governance and control frameworks are as important to us as they are to you.
At Optima we operate our business in line with best practice and governance standards which are aligned both to our clients' regulatory frameworks as well as our own specific professional standards.
We employ the rigorous and robust financial reporting and control standards that you would expect of a law firm working with many FTSE 250 businesses
As well as our own internal standards team we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), with our approach to quality management overseen by our internal Quality Assurance Department and in accordance with Law Society Quality Frameworks.
We are committed to maintaining a high standard of corporate governance and compliance and operate robust management structures and financial reporting process to promote accountability and knowledge sharing.
As a regulated law firm we are bound by the SRA Code of Conduct, For further information, see Legal Notices.
Click here to view our Complaint Handling Policy.
Click here to view our 2023 Diversity Information.
Gender pay gap reporting
The UK Government's gender pay reporting requirements are providing us with a good baseline and evidence from which we can develop our diversity strategy. Our data is disclosed on the government website and in our Gender Pay Gap Report. Please note. As at the date of publishing, Optima Legal was part of the Capita Group of companies, in which case the Gender Pay Gap Report currently applicable to Optima Legal is one that has been published by Capita.
As a modern law firm our senior team includes a mixture of partners, directors and solicitors from a variety of backgrounds. Find out who's who below…
Chief Executive Officer, UK
Chief Operating Officer, UK
Director of Legal Services and Head of Legal Practice
Client Relationship Management
Senior Client Relationship Manager